May 05, 2008

The healing properties of paint

Last night this guy comes into the store looking for tub refinisher - "his friend told him we had some." I'm pretty sure I know what he wants so I lead him to the paint department where we've go the Rustoleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit - a pretty snazzy product.
As it turns out this guy had just bought a house and "his wife" was cleaning the tub and scraped away what she thought was dirt only to find it was a patch over a hole in the bottom. So now I'm trying to convince him that the paint, while it may make the tub look nicer, has to come after he repairs the tub, preferably with a professional repair kit. He could probably even get away with an auto-body repair kit like they sell at the car-shop just three doors down.
"Nah, I'm here already, I'll just get this.

No comments: